Thursday, May 12, 2011

Help ever!

I could hear them 
crying out,
starving for food,
craving for money..
I could see them 
worn out..
I could sense 
the loss of smiles on faces
when somebody says NO!

             This is the state of individuals who depend on others for making their basic needs. People are born on earth with equal talents. But why is that destiny of people differs?! Some rich and some poor, some happy and some sad, some satisfied and some dissatisfied. At times v say when someone begs for money, 'you are gifted with good hands and legs and y don't u work and make out your living?'. At this moment v forget to realize and analyse what kind of worst situation would the person have undergone which had led him to this extent?!Until one fine day when i come across such people i at times offer and at times i don't. Its my dad who made me a strong note to think off. 
             My dad is usually a very kind hearted person and never ever says no to anyone of that kind. He helps to the maximum extent he could. One fine day myself and my dad were walking and my dad offered the eatables that we bought to a roadside person who was starving. At that moment he told me a very valuable thought.He said every person who is desperate at this state has only one hope that people that he come across would help him and thats the belief he has and waits in every odds of climate with a belief that he could make his living some way or other. How would he feel dejected when we don't offer?! He said its like something that v had crushed his belief. He also said v may not b able afford things that would make his entire living but every single drop of help that v grant will definitely make a drastic change in his life. The change may be not for the lifetime but at least for a day he remains happy. I was stunned at such thoughts flowing out from him and i was wondering y didn't i even had such kind of thoughts ?!That moment i sensed a responsibility in me to do the maximum that i could afford.
              The intention of this post is that i wanna share the things that brought a change in my mind to all so that every single change in yours could make a living!Lets all make a owe to help the poor and needy at all times possible. Every single motion of smile that v c in others that too because of us will really give a huge satisfaction to both us and the receiver too.

2 comments:

  1. nice thoughts ma:)definitely being kind to someone takes very little effort from our side, but sometimes it means a lot to people.

    ReplyDelete